- Assist businesses by identifying and presenting qualified Rubicon job seekers based on workforce needs. Deliver quality employer/customer services before, during and after placement, including sharing timely employment information and resources with Rubicon job seekers and staff, and utilizing Rubicon’s Job Connect to promote experiential work opportunities, job orders and leads.
- Maintain community partner relationships and continuously expand Rubicon’s client base to include sufficient opportunities meeting the needs of Rubicon program participants. Partnerships must include paid/unpaid experiential learning opportunities such as transitional employment, subsidized On-the-Job training, community service/volunteer work, internships, immediate employment opportunities, and long-term career-oriented employment at or above the self-sufficiency standard.
- Facilitate employment readiness workshops, discussion groups and/or classes and assist job seekers with the development of individualized job search strategies.
- Provide ongoing job retention support to both participants and employers for one-year post placement into unsubsidized employment and document and report progress per agency standards.
- Sales, job placement, or business development experience and expertise with a results orientation; candidates will be expected to demonstrate proof of having developed effective sales strategies, ease and success with making cold calls and sales presentations, and using effective closing techniques.
- Teamwork, interpersonal flexibility, relationship-building, relationships management, coaching and excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written.
- Technology; Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and experience using client record management systems and/or databases.
Email the following to: RichmondEEJobs@rubiconprograms.org
- Cover letter describing your interest in, and qualifications for this position
- Rubicon Applicant Tracking Form: http://rubiconprograms.org/assets/uploads/page/RubiconApplicantTrackingForm.pdf
- Rubicon Employment Application: http://rubiconprograms.org/assets/uploads/page/RubiconEmploymentApplication.pdf