Program Support Assistant
Job Summary: The Program Support Assistant performs a variety of administrative and clerical support duties for programs serving individuals who are low-income, homeless, non-custodial parents and/or returning home from incarceration. This is a regular, full-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Richmond Office Manager. Compensation is commensurate with experience and expertise.
1. General reception and participant support: Includes explaining program requirements and procedures to participants and potential participants; dispatching phone calls in a professional and friendly manner and scheduling appointments; distributing participant support resources and assisting participants with computer lab use.
2. Staff and program support: Includes but is not limited to data entry; filing, photocopying and faxing; maintaining bulletin boards and office supplies; sorting and routing mail; assisting with office machine maintenance and completing purchase requisitions.
* To perform successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these duties.
COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Solid administrative and clerical support abilities; able to work with minimal supervision.
- Customer service focus, excellent telephone etiquette, multi-tasking ability and strong verbal and written communication skills. Teamwork, initiative, interpersonal flexibility and resourcefulness; excellent attention to detail, accuracy and procedure.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook proficiency.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- This position requires efficient travel throughout Alameda and Contra Costa counties therefore proof of a valid driver license, current auto insurance, and an acceptable Motor Vehicle Report are required.
Email the following to: RichmondEEJobs@rubiconprograms.org
- Cover letter describing your interest in, and qualifications for this position
- Rubicon Applicant Tracking Form http://rubiconprograms.org/assets/uploads/page/RubiconApplicantTrackingForm.pdf
- Rubicon Employment Application http://rubiconprograms.org/assets/uploads/page/RubiconEmploymentApplication1.pdf
- Submissions lacking any of the documents above will not be considered; thank you for understanding
- This position is open until filled and may be closed at any time
- We are an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and we utilize E-Verify to validate right to work within the United States