Antioch Site Manager
We are seeking an inspiring leader with solid program management and development abilities and excellent interpersonal skills to develop strong business partnerships and referral streams; manage $1M in government contracts; and lead a team providing employment related services to job seekers with barriers to employment including the homeless, formerly incarcerated and/or low-income non-custodial parents.
We’d like to hear from you!
- Comprehensive work experience involving the provision of employment services to the business community and specialized populations
- Excellent projectand program management skills and experience, supervisory and problem solving experience and abilities
- Interpersonal flexibility, teamwork and facilitation skills; negotiating ability and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Valid California Driver License, proof of current auto insurance and a clean driving record
Please email the following to AntiochJobs@rubiconprograms.org:
- Cover letter describing your interest in this position and in Rubicon
- Rubicon Applicant Tracking Form http://rubiconprograms.org/assets/uploads/page/RubiconApplicantTrackingForm.pdf
- Rubicon Employment Application: http://rubiconprograms.org/assets/uploads/page/RubiconEmploymentApplication.pdf
Submissions lacking any of the three documents above will not be considered. This position is open until filled and may be closed at any time. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and we utilize E-Verify to validate right to work within the United States